Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) are product and domain experts supporting existing Forensic Logic COPLINK customers, prospects and business partners. CSM’s understand the customer’s systems and data sharing landscape, IT environment, business requirements and align Forensic Logic COPLINK solutions to match the customer’s needs and initiatives. CSM’s provide proactive consultation with customers to understand an agency’s challenges and align Forensic Logic solutions to address specific areas of need and/or to enable an agency’s field, support, and command staff to accelerate lead development, drive investigations and reduce crime.
CSM’s have both pre- and post-sale responsibilities. Their charter includes driving revenue growth through upsells and cross-sells with current customers, and to acquire new customers across their assigned territory through proactive collaboration with the assigned Account Executive (AE).
CSM’s are required to live within their assigned territory and travel throughout their territory to proactively engage customers and prospects. CSM’s will develop Territory Plans which include communication plans for current customers that factor in current spend, strategic importance, and growth objectives. Virtual forms of communication such as Web conferences and phone discussions are an important part of the CSM’s communication plan to responsibly manage costs while delivering value to customers. Growth plans should be coordinated with the assigned AE to focus on expansion outward from agencies where we have data and high sworn counts.
Customers should perceive their CSM as a resource available to them that understands their agency’s issues and objectives, understands the law enforcement domain, whom they trust to provide insights and recommendations on how our products can help the agency achieve the goals they established when purchasing the COPLINK solution.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for regular communication with all Forensic Logic customers within assigned territory for the purpose of:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
- Ensuring customers are fluent on how to use FL solutions to optimize their user experience and realize value for their organization from their investment in FL
- Understanding customer usage profile, use cases and best practices to be shared with other customers
- Securing cooperation with customers for publishing Case Studies, Testimonials and Success Stories to be used as part of demand generation efforts across the market
- Identifying relevant product or usability issues and/or innovative ideas to Product Management
- Driving awareness and demand from prospects across the assigned territory
- Forming Regional User Groups that provide user support and training for participating agencies across the region (note: emphasis is on the User Group building a self-sustaining model with support from FL)
The Customer Success Manager will provide Sales support on current installed base accounts and new prospects within the assigned territory, which may include:
- Collaboration with Account Executive teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects of proposed solutions
- Participate in Sales meetings, presentations, product demonstrations, short term trials, etc.
- Attend strategic trade shows, regional conferences, and events as applicable
- Assist AE team with RFI/RFP responses, proposals and development of customer-centric collateral
- Initiate Road Show events, product demonstrations, discovery and sales development meetings with prospects and customers independently and individually when appropriate; communicate outcomes with AE.
- Development of detailed “Success Plan” with clear objectives, outcomes, and measurement criteria for highest revenue-producing accounts
The Customer Success Team will seek to achieve key metrics that the company selects to measure the health of the user base. Examples of key metrics include:
- Adoption/Usage metrics
- Adoption % per agency
- # Queries per agency
- Data Expansion in and around major cities and increasing relevant/rich data sources from key agencies.
- # contributing agencies
- Document count
- Data source diversity
- Recency or “freshness” of contributed data
- Upsell and Cross-Sell opportunities (number of opportunities and ARR) created (contribution to sales funnel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a law enforcement, criminal justice, or data analysis related field
- 5+ years experience in a US law enforcement investigative, intelligence or crime analysis role, OR;
- 5+.years experience in law enforcement technology company customer facing role
- Strong technical background with working knowledge of CAD/RMS/JMS/CMS, CLETS/NCIC and various LE data systems
- Solid understanding of the FBI CJIS Security Policy with ability to pass background check and CJIS security training
- Ability to effectively communicate, understand and gain trust at all levels of local, state and federal LE agencies
- Ability to confidently present to, or train large groups of LE professionals in person or via remote connection
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team player with strong business acumen, organizational skills and follow through
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Proficient in web-based demonstration/meeting platforms, MS Office
- Located in Continental US
- Readiness to travel > 50% annually
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, company match 401k
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 12 paid company holidays
- 4 weeks paid PTO